With the new marketing system driven by internet and mobile technologies, we no longer talk only about sales, but also about conversion. This refers to driving the target customer throughout the sales funnel step by step, and each step entails a conversion. In this point, many offline tactics may be adapted or reinvented for the online marketing. Some of these could be:
- Offer special deals to your followers, contributors, brand ambassadors, etc. considering their degree of contribution in the discount percentage, frequency or exclusivity.
- Discount vouchers for many services may be offered upon downloading the Mobile App to encourage both downloading the destination App and the service consumption.
- Geo-localized deals sent to tourists in relation to businesses located in the area where the tourist is, through the Destination Mobile App and geo-localization.
- Calls to action should be placed at the end of every piece of content to drive the viewer or reader to do whatever the content has been created for: make a booking, check more info, vote, etc.
- Landing pages should have a concise headline aligned with the call to action that led the user to the page, featuring focused and clear instructions on what to do and asking for the necessary data.
What other tactics would you consider?