So long as the content strategy deals with many target profiles, in many countries, with many languages, through many platforms and many devices, etc. it turns to be more and more complex, and you need to embrace this complexity in order to obtain the best possible results. Consider these tips when formulating the content strategy:
- Provide translated content for all your target audiences speaking different languages
- Use high quality images with your text content whenever possible
- Make sure you are informed about the hot topics and sensitive issues for each of your target audiences, and that you only deliver relevant content for them. Content segmentation is advised.
- When targeting different countries, try to collaborate with local influencers who know their audience interests and sensitive issues, and who in turn can reach a broader audience.
- Make it easy for readers to find links to related contents, to the content source or to the content version in other languages.
- Think of strategic keywords that should appear in your content when your target audience is searching for information on their interests. Consider SEO in our content strategy.
- Make your content responsive to all the supports and devices your audience is likely to use.
- Consider the social media platforms where the audience is likely to view the content, and adapt it.
What other tips would you consider ?