In order to generate the desired impact and to keep our brand in the targets mind without overwhelming them it is convenient to release content with a pre-established frequency, and it is recommended to draft a content delivery calendar. To properly formulate the content rhythm strategy, take into account the following tips:
- Be consistent. Commit to a rhythm you are sure to comply with, so your followers know what to expect from you and never be disappointed.
- Accelerate over time. Once you are complying with the established rhythm, try to add some more progressively, and monitor the reaction of the audience to see if some of them are overloaded and how many of them are welcoming the new content. Try to adapt accordingly.
- Find the right balance. By experimenting, listening to the audience and tracking their engagement it is possible to optimize little by little the mix of content types and the appropriate frequency for every sort of content.
- Create a stock. To guarantee the established delivery pace, it is convenient to have a content stock that provides you with some room for dealing with the unexpected. Furthermore, as long as the system depends upon volunteer contributors, the risk of running out of new content is significant.
- Create a content creation calendar. Even if most of the content creators are free contributors, there is a small team of professional content creators and many actions to stimulate the content creation. Estimate when you need to take action to obtain the desired results.
Would you consider other tips to manage content delivery?