When researching on the outbound markets in search for intelligence, there are many key goals to consider:
- Assess market and segment attractiveness, as well as feasibility of penetrating such markets or segments and developing new products.
- Improve the quality of the strategic and operational decisions.
- Stimulate strategic and product innovation, as well as competitiveness improvements.
- Identify trends, opportunities and threats.
- Provide the necessary information to the operators for their International Marketing Plan, also orientating and facilitating their commercial missions in the outbound markets.
- Analyze the dynamics of all the factors that may influence the strategy success.
- Monitor the image and positioning of the destination in all markets and segments.
- Evaluate possible cooperation strategies with tour operators and other companies.
Do you think there should be considered other goals?